CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sam & Jackie Visit!




Jackie sent me the pictures from her camera so I wanted to post them. They visited us for fourth of July weekend and we had a blast!! We stayed up late, played rockband (don't ever let Sam play the drums on medium! haha), and we watched movies! We miss them a lot and hope that they will consider moving to good ol' Tennessee! The night before they left we went and ate out Outback with my parents. The other picture is of us eating at the lake. I made a really yummy (well atleast thats what everyone said..lets hope they weren't lying!) macaraoni and cheese. I will post it for those who are interested in making the dish. :)




1 comment:

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

haha!! We had a blast! I thought the mac and cheese dish was delicious I even went back for seconds! And sam is determined to move up to the hard level with the drums on Rockband lol! (yeeeaa right)