CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

We've been married a whole Year!!! :)




So I am late in posting and haven't posted since Sam and Jackie were here..but things have been busy and not a whole lot has been going on except for in the past two weeks! Saturday August 9th was our 1 year anniversary!! We were really lucky to be able to spend the weekend in Nashville and go to the Nashville Temple. Andy and I both have callings in the youth and they had a temple trip that day to do baptisms. It was really wonderful! Neither of us had been to that temple before and we hadn't been to any temple since we were married. (The horrible life of working retail!) It was really great and I hope that we will be able to go more ofen. I can't believe that it has already been year. It's been wonderful and I feel so lucky to have an amazing husband! I'm so excited to make more memories and experience more things with him by my side :)




No comments: