So I'm way late in posting, but things have been really crazy with student teaching. I'm really enjoying the experience but it is taking up a lot of my time! The week of Valentine's I got sick with the crud that was going around school. It was so awful! I was out most of the week, which made me feel even more awful. My goal was to not miss any days during my student teaching..but it got to the point where my mentor teacher was sending me home. It started with a sore throat, then coughing so much that I lost my voice for a couple of days. Then started the sneezing and nose blowing! The good thing was that we didn't have school that Friday (the 13th) so I was able to rest some more before heading to work. Valentine's day I spent the first part of the day at work and then the plan was to go to Olive Garden with my parents, Ashley & Roger, and Ashley's sister Noel and her fiance' Dustin. When I came home Andy was sound asleep because he wasn't feeling good so I left for Olive Garden without him so I wouldn't break our plans...I was really bummed! lol Andy started feeling better so he met us at Olive Garden..just in time for the food! (I think maybe he planned it that way??...lol j/k) I took a few pictures..but you can tell by mine and Andy's that we are both sick! lol Everyone else looks great! Although it wasn't the most romantic Valentine's I was happy to spend it with family and friends.
Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment