This past weekend we had our house warming party, and we finally got some pictures taken of the house. Looking back on the pictures I can't believe how much it has changed and we have only lived in the house a little over a month. A lot of dedication and hard work has been put into this house..and Andy and I are so excited to finally have a place of our own. It's been a lot of fun unpacking things that neither of us have seen since before we got married....since we didn't have very much room in our apartment our first two years of marriage. So we are finally settling in and figuring out projects and things that we want to do...to make the house more "us". Tonight we set up our cabinet we bought Saturday after the house warming party to use as our pantry. It is in the laundry room and I absolutely love it! I took a picture of it on my phone and sent it to my mom so someone could share the joy with me..lol Andy doesn't get as excited about that kind of stuff like I do. haha..I knew mom would so thats why I decided to share it with her instead. It's funny though because before we got the house no one really said anything to us abotu when we were going to have children..but now that we have the house a lot of people keep saying..soo when are you going to add a baby to the mix? lol We would love to have a baby right now, but we are trying to get some things figured out with our jobs first..so that it would be easier for me to stay home with the baby and not worry about losing our house we just purchased :) So here is our house...our home that will come to be included in so many meaningful memories that I can't wait to experience with Andy ...and Wilbur :)
Our very own Christmas tree!!
Guest Bathroom
Our Bathroom
Our bedroom
Office
Here is our kitchen. See all that food in front of the 'island'. That is now in our new pantry!
Here is our living room.
1 comment:
Your house looks so pretty!
Post a Comment