Saturday, July 4, 2009
Packing!
I know I'm not the greatest at keeping up with the blog but there usually isn't anything too exciting to talk about. Andy and I are usually so busy with work, church, and trying to fit in sleep every now and then :) That it isn't too often we go and do something fun! We have been enjoying our summer, going to the pool to cool off and going to see some movies. (We saw Transformers Revenge of the Fallen...very good!) But other than that nothing too out of the ordinary. BUT! lol We have decided that when our lease is up at the end of August we are going to move back in with my parents. Yes, I know it sounds crazy but we're trying to save up money to buy a house and we feel that we can do it much faster by living with themfor a few months to really put some money away. I've already started packing, which I've decided I do not like! lol It's a lot of work and I have a hard time figuring out how I want to place things and what to put in what box and if it's going to fit..yata yata. So at this point our apartment looks like a tornado hit, but it's ok..it's a work in progress!! I'm just really excited about buying a house and Andy and I officially having our very own place to settle in to. We have already looked at a couple of houses and our plan is to hopefully be into a house by the end of the year. I'm so excited because I feel like we're taking the next step in our marriage...and we're preparing to hopefully start a family soon. So I will definitely keep everyone updated on the house hunt!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment