Heather met Andy at her very first Youth Conference in August of 2000. They spent the next 8 months getting to know each other until Andy left for his mission in April 2001. They wrote continuously for two years until Andy returned in March of 2003! They stayed close for three years until Andy proposed at the Bountiful Temple in Utah on January 1, 2007. They were married in Orlando Temple August 9, 2007! :)
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo EXCITED!!!! You guys are going to LOVE being parents. It's the best thing is life. Congrats! Now get your butt to Utah and visit us before the baby is born ;)
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
HEATHER!!!! Congrats!!! This is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo EXCITED!!!! You guys are going to LOVE being parents. It's the best thing is life. Congrats! Now get your butt to Utah and visit us before the baby is born ;)
Post a Comment